Dare to be
Ask/Submit at bottom of page
Dare to be
1. Open your mind to endless possibilities
2. Forgive those who have hurt you. And forgive yourself.
3. Love life. Love those around you. Love yourself.
Didn’t say it’d be easy, but I’m telling you it’ll be worth it.
The textbook says:
“On this matter, the Church is clear:
- Marriage is the only context for sexual expression
- Intimate sexual activity finds its true and complete meaning in a marriage between an adult woman and man who love each other and to the possibility of having and raising children
- Homosexual activity falls outside acceptable sexual expression”
so if these are the excuses that they’re using now as to why homosexuality is wrong… the only things stopping it from being right are HUMAN MADE LAWS. If they allowed gays and lesbians to get married, then it wouldn’t be wrong. Sexual activity between a married couple is acceptable… it is THE HUMAN MADE LAWS that restrict this.
It also says it has to be a relationship where people love each other which the possibility of raising children… There are thousands of gay and lesbian couples who WILLINGLY WOULD LOVE TO adopt children.
How does homosexual activity fall outside the acceptable sexual expression?… it doesn’t. Just the human-made and NOT god made laws are the ones that aren’t allowing gays and lesbians to follow through with everything a heterosexual couple gets to go though with.